Discover the culinary delights of dining in Samoa. The resort offers an array of food and beverage experiences...
- Three years Apprenticeship in cookery from Intercontinental Hotel New Delhi (1999). Two years Operational training from Grand Hyatt New Delhi.
- One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai hotel worked in fine dining restaurant (Celebrities).
- Worked The Imperial hotel (historic luxury hotel opened in 1936 in New Delhi).
- Radisson and The Leela Palace New Delhi pre-opening team member.
- Worked with world largest Cruise lines (Carnival Cruise United States and P&O Cruise Southampton UK) where we served all three meals for 5000 passengers every day.
- Worked as Executive Chef at the highly awarded Airways Hotel in Port Moresby.
- Most recently worked with Coral Sea Hotels which is the largest hotel chain in PNG.
"Techniques are not the most difficult to teach. The attitudes chefs take are much more important."
- Almost 23 years’ experience in the culinary industry.
- First winner in Turkey food festival in ICF (Indian culinary forum). Superior invitation and Sponsor KAPP company in ISTAMBUL TURKEY for food festival in IZMIR.
- Indian food festival (Asian paint) sponsor from THOMAS COOK in GERMANY AND NEEDERNLAND.
- Catered for Canadian, Thai, Australia and New Zealand Prime Ministers, President of India.
- Awarded with B.O.H. position while working with The Imperial during 2007-08.
- Won Bronze medal in fruit and vegetable carving during ICF competition.
Our Instagram Photos
Current Time On The Island
We had the most amazing holiday. The resort itself is beautiful and the staff are so friendly and helpful! Overall I can't recommend this place enough if you are looking for a bit of luxury in Samoa and I hope to go back there one day.